"Made with Love". This saying, embroidered around the neckline of the Tayeba Sweatshirt, is representative of the care and time given to our capsule by the skilled local artisans in Bangladesh. The hem and sleeve feature traditional Kantha stitching—a local technique that's centuries old"
For Tayeba's color palette, we've carefully selected a combination of colors that are as fresh and invigorating as Springtime. Embroidered with an array of details that include a heart motif, daisies, and zigzag stitching at its sleeves, the Tayeba Sweatshirt is not only chic and fun but also traditionally and ethically meaningful.
Here at Grey State, we know that empowering women empowers entire communities. We're committing to donate 20% of proceeds from this capsule collection to the Malek Chowdhury Memorial Girls' School—because for women, education is power.
- Embroidered "made with love" at neckline
- Embroidered heart at hem
- Embroidered daisies at sleeve
- Zigzag embroidery on sleeves
- Ribbed neck, cuffs, and hem
- Model is 5'10'' wearing a size 1, equivalent to a size small
- Size small measures 23 ½" in length
- See size guide below
- Super-soft, plush All-day Terry is our do-it-all fabric. You will love the feel of the soft and yummy cotton against your skin, but the fabric is gutsy so it holds its shape and does not wrinkle easily. You will feel like you are wearing your most comfy pajamas, but only you will know!
- All our fabrics are made in a mill that is Oeko-Tex certified, so you can be assured that the chemicals used to treat the fabrics are not harmful to the environment.
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable