Britte Artisan Tee
We've collaborated with NYC artist, Kathryn Lewis, to create pieces that merge fashion and art. Britte, our essential tee with feminine details, has been hand tie-dyed for a piece that is both unique and supremely wearable.
- Rib neckline with raw jersey layer detail
- Twist rolled cuff
- Slight shirring at back yoke
- Raw edge detail at seams
- Model is 5'10'' wearing a size 1, equivalent to a size small
- Size small measures 24" in length
- See size guide above
- Fun fact- slub yarn used to be rejected because it was not 100% even. However, the unevenness (or thick and thin) in the yarn creates a gorgeous, unique texture when the fabric is dyed. We love the fact that this fabric is imperfectly perfect. We worked with our mill to create a unique slub texture and gave it a special treatment for an incredibly soft, yummy feel.
- All our fabrics are made in a mill that is Oeko-Tex certified, so you can be assured that the chemicals used to treat the fabrics are not harmful to the environment.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable