To honor and empower the country where we produce our clothing, we've searched out the most talented Bangladeshi artisans to help us create something truly unique & special. Through the use of traditional Kantha embroidery, the garments in this collection help keep time-honored skills alive, and talented craftswomen employed.
The Runa Sweatshirt's embroidery includes "love more" on the chest, and Kantha stitching at the armholes and hem. We love the classic simplicity of the grey heather paired with blue embroidery.
Along with the other sweatshirts in this collection, 20% of proceeds from the purchase of Runa will be donated to the Malek Chowdhury Memorial Girls' School—because for women, education is power.
- Embroidered "love more" at chest
- Embroidered cross stitch at neckline
- Kantha stitching at hem and armholes
- Ribbed neck and cuffs
- Model is 5'10'' wearing a size 1, equivalent to a size small
- Size small measures 23" in length
- See size guide below
- Super-soft, plush All-day Terry is our do-it-all fabric. You will love the feel of the soft and yummy cotton against your skin, but the fabric is gutsy so it holds its shape and does not wrinkle easily. You will feel like you are wearing your most comfy pajamas, but only you will know!
- All our fabrics are made in a mill that is Oeko-Tex certified, so you can be assured that the chemicals used to treat the fabrics are not harmful to the environment.
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable