A part of our Artisan Capsule Collection, the Ashulia Sweatshirt was designed with a focus on craftsmanship. Hand-embroidered by Bangladeshi artisans using traditional techniques, this sweatshirt supports and empowers the skilled local women whose lives depend on handcrafts.
We love the contrast of Ashulia's clean white terry fabric with its colorful array of embroidery, including a pick-stitched heart, daisies, crisscrossed neck, and zigzag detail at its sleeves. Around the neckline, you can see "made with love" in delicate stitches—a phrase that truly represents the care that has been put into creating this item.
20% of proceeds from this capsule collection will go to the Malek Chowdhury Memorial Girl's School, which helps support girls' education in Bangladesh. Unique, empowering, and made with love...this sweatshirt is a purchase you can truly feel good about.
- Embroidered "made with love" at neckline
- Embroidered heart at hem
- Embroidered daisies at sleeve
- Zigzag embroidery on sleeves
- Ribbed neck, cuffs, and hem
- Model is 5'10'' wearing a size 1, equivalent to a size small
- Size small measures 23 ½" in length
- See size guide below
- Super-soft, plush All-day Terry is our do-it-all fabric. You will love the feel of the soft and yummy cotton against your skin, but the fabric is gutsy so it holds its shape and does not wrinkle easily. You will feel like you are wearing your most comfy pajamas, but only you will know!
- All our fabrics are made in a mill that is Oeko-Tex certified, so you can be assured that the chemicals used to treat the fabrics are not harmful to the environment.
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable